The M-series crane models are excellent for forwarders, chippers and for use as a crane in the log sorting areas of sawmills. The M-series cranes can also be equipped with a Nisula head for harvesting purposes. The wide range of M-series cranes offers eight alternatives with reaches ranging from 8.0 to 10.3 metres. The main booms are available in three different lengths depending on the use. Depending on the model, the lifting capacities of the M-series cranes at 8 metres range from 760 to 1200 kg.
Nisula’s NCC control system combined with the Parker L90 valve block makes work pleasant and effective. The quick adjustment of all the motion speeds makes the crane suitable for all kinds of sites.
• The M-series cranes offer an excellent weight-efficiency ratio.
• Their properties, lifting capacities and dimensions make them ideal for forwarders, chippers and for use as a crane in the log sorting areas of sawmills.
• They are also ideal for timber harvesting.
• The carefully designed motorised hoses are easy to disconnect, which increases multiple use possibilities.
• The head change facility makes it easy to switch from timber harvesting to forwarding.
• Excellent for feeding a chipper.
• Nisula’s dual swing damper + boom head increase precision and efficiency, and the reach of the crane is increased by 20 cm.
• Nisula’s Syncro function provides a vertical-post crane with the functionality of a parallel crane, increasing productivity and usability.
•The integrated LED lights on the main and outer booms facilitate work in the dark.
• Available in the RAL colour of your choice (accessory).
|Lifting torque (gross), kNm||102||102||102||102|
|Swing torque (net), kNm||31||31||31||31|
|Dry weight, kg||1590||1590||1650||1730|
|Swing torque (net), kNm||35||35||35||35|
|Dry weight, kg||1620||1620||1680||1760|