C60F86 gives maximum efficiency to the rear platform installation of a tractor. The short main boom (2950 mm) allows easy movement in places with little space. The weight/efficiency ratio of the crane is excellent.
Thanks to its high-quality manufacturing materials, C60F86 only weighs 1170 kg, but the lifting capacity at 8 metres is stunning 720 kg.
The properties of C60 make it ideal for round-the-year professional use. In timber harvesting, C60F86 is an ideal match for the Nisula 425H or 425C harvester head.
With Nisula’s dual swing damper, the reach of the crane is 8.8 metres. The lifting capacity of the crane is sufficient for feeding a chipper or for use at the timber terminal of a small sawmill.
Nisula’s NCC control system combined with the Parker L90 valve block makes work pleasant and effective. The quick adjustment of all the motion speeds makes the crane suitable for all kinds of sites.
• The weight/efficiency ratio of the C-series cranes is excellent.
• The properties, lifting capacity and dimensions of the C-series cranes make them suitable for use with tractors, on which they can be installed by using JAKE mounting kits.
• They are ideal for timber harvesting.
• The carefully designed motorised hoses are easy to disconnect, which increases multiple use possibilities.
• The head change facility makes it easy to switch from timber harvesting to forwarding.
• Excellent for feeding a chipper.
• Nisula’s dual swing damper + boom head increase precision and efficiency, and the reach of the crane is increased by 20 cm.
• Nisula’s Syncro function provides a vertical-post crane with the functionality of a parallel crane, increasing productivity and usability.
• The integrated LED lights on the outer boom facilitate work in the dark.
• Available in the RAL colour of your choice (accessory).
|Lifting torque (gross), kNm||82|
|Maximum reach, m||8,8|
|Swing torque (net), kNm||20|
|Dry weight, kg||1170|
In tractor installations, the Parker90 valve block is placed behind the vertical post, which ensures the functionality of the hosing assembly. Hose swivels ensure that the hose bundle wraps round the vertical post when the crane is swung to the forward position for transportation. In other installations, the valve block is placed in accordance with the intended use.
The lock-in quick couplers placed under a protective cover (C45 and C60) make it easy to disconnect the harvester head and the motorised hoses. The motorised hoses run under the outer boom, where they are protected in the best possible way. The hose brackets are easy to dismantle.
Nisula’s dual swing damper increases the crane’s reach by 20 cm. The brake power of the practically maintenance-free swing damper is easy to adjust.
The adapter flange makes it easy to change the head.
The LED lights provide good lighting for the harvester head. The motion-specific adjustments of the crane can be made via the display screen of the control system.
The motion specific adjustments of the crane are made at the installation stage. If the base machine is equipped with a harvester head and a NCU3LITE, NCU3 or NCU3X control system, all the crane adjustments can also be made via the display screen of the measuring device. The quick adjustment facility makes it possible to change the speed of the crane within the range of 50 to 100 percent.
As all the hoses in the patented EPSCOPE extension boom run in a groove inside the boom assembly, they are protected from being damaged by tree branches. The structure is compact and straightforward. The EPSCOPE extension boom is maintenance-free.
All the bearings are equipped with high-quality bronze bushings. The lubrication channels ensure optimum grease distribution, even if bearing points are greased under load. Guaranteed long service life!